"You drink like you have to forget something."
- The saddest shit ever said. (via dvadeset-sedmi-august)
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- Anaïs Nin (via kushandwizdom)
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
tHE LAST ONE
"The human body essentially recreates itself every six months. Nearly every cell of hair and skin and bone dies and another is directed to its former place. You are not who you were last November."
- Donald Miller, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years (via krissybelle)
(Source: bonvivantx, via trudylove)